Anti Fed Ed Warriors, there has been much in the news about SEL (Social Emotional Learning) and the universal grasp for our students mental health. Regardless of age or where you go to school, this mental health grab is coming at us from the CCSS Machine and our federal government.
You know I’ve been detailing the documentary called “Resilience”. Below are many links for you from my 2nd video covering the ‘movie’. You’ll also find some other related resources which were not mentioned in the video, but you will find helpful.
In the video, I mentioned Anita Hoge’s interview by Michelle Malkin. As you know, Anita has a long trail of SEL evidence from the 1990s to now.
Warriors, We MUST not let up on the overreach into our children’s minds!!
1) The WA State Resilience Curriculum:
2) The Compassionate School Network:
2a) To see it in use in Asheville NC:
3) To find your State’s Behavior Intervention Grants, use this as a resource to know the titles, etc.:
4) Since ESSA (Every Student Succeeds Act) gave the US Dept of HHS (Health and Human Services) so much power, look at your State’s HHS.
5) Use this as example to search your State’s Behavior Plans and legislation, along with the services:
6) Does your State have an intellectual Behavior Plan? Use this as an example:
7) To see how Community wide Resilience will be carried out:
8) The mental health ‘innovations’ (code word for ‘data mining’):
9) Mindful Schools will condition what to think, not how:
10) CADCA, Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America(was featured in the Resilience movie), much of the micro-managing of our students will be through safe school, drug awareness, etc. through safe school, drug awareness, etc. These are back doors to conformity:
11) The US Dept. of HHS’s SAMHA tax-payer funded grants for communities to align for mental health, drug awareness, and neighborhood conformity:
12) To see the NCAA (Nat’l Collegiate Athletic Assoc.) Mental Health Guide for higher ed, where wrap around services will be extended to:
13) Patriot Mongoose’s blog where Anita Hoge’s proof for how this will reach private, home, faith-based schools, as well as public:
14) To join us in battling SEL in our nation, to send any evidence to or to ask a question, visit the Child Abuse in the Classroom website:
*Special note to my NC folks, if you need any evidence about the Reynolds Foundation (how it ties to Gov. Cooper Education Committee; former Governor Perdue’s company, and, Our Public Schools First, NC) please let me know. I have tons of SEL handouts I got while attending the movie you should see.
To see the SEL partnerships from CASEL and Wallace, Heather from FL mentioned:
I made a big list of SEL groups and their supporters and partners:
To see the School Solutions Network one viewer mentioned:
To see the DSM Guide (5th edition) changes in mental health:
From MO and my Warrior friend, Jill Noble, the Ray County MO Tax levies (I discussed them in the video) link:
[ facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/WomenOnTheWall.org/videos/1940721892618296/ ]
The Ray Co (MO) Coalition for Youth (which ran the Resilience movie there):
**You can tie the Coalition back to the CADCA (Resource #10) from the supporting links post. Be sure to look at the CADCA’s 2017 Annual Report. You’ll see lots of CCSS Machine groups like the Robert J. Woods Foundation (I mentioned them in the video, too) RJW helped back the “Resilience” movie.
You can also trace the Ray Co. Coalition back to the MARC, Mid-American Regional Council (step-child of Agenda 21):
How MARC is related to A21 is through HUD.
This article details how:
(MARC will be mentioned about 2/3 of way into the article.)