Greetings, my fellow Anti Fed Ed Warriors! In our final days of 2017, what more damage can we ‘uncover’ about our demise in American Education?
How about any excuse available to justify a continued overreach into our students’ and teachers’ lives. Especially in the area of healthcare.
Warriors, this screen shot is from an on-line article from NC State University published on 12/6/17. The added information is mine. It’s no secret that NC State University is tied to the CCSS Machine. Dr. Jere Confrey was one of the people responsible for the wretched math ‘standards’ of Common Core.
The $1.3 million in grant money will go to a new game/curriculum called “Health Quest”.
This new game will focus on grooming career/workforce based education in health care fields. The health care genres mentioned in the article above are behavioral, biomedical, and clinical. NC State is also partnering with the University of California at San Francisco on this. Grant money is from SEPA (Science Education Partnership Award) which is housed in the National Institutes of Health. NIH is, of course, a part of the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services. Warriors, we know the U.S. Dept. of HHS is a CCSS Machine member group. (*Note: The SEPA announcement called “Health Quest” personalized learning.)
“Health Quest” will tie to a former game from 2015 called “Crystal Island”.
The 2015 game is housed in the Center for Educational Informatics at NC State.
CEI (Center for Educational Informatics) is specifically designed for ‘next generation learning technologies’.
The base for these ‘technologies’? STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and, Math).
If you’d like to see the current ‘projects’ from CEI, go here. Notice, the projects are all on-line games. CEI is funded by some pretty well known CCSS Machine member groups as well. You’ll find Educause, Gates Foundation, NSF (National Science Foundation), and many others. Warriors, be sure to look at the CEI’s focus areas on their website.
*Important Note: I searched several times to find the Health Quest game or a preview. I was not successful in locating anything. Warriors, there are several programs and curriculum with this title included, or involved somehow.
1) The health data grab happening in America and the ties to your students. The update on the data grab also shows more evidence from various States.
2) The technology for health care, especially in rural areas, and the ties to education.
3) Educause’s grab on learning and teaching.
4) My NSF archives are here.
5) STEM’s part of the CCSS Machine and how all those ‘next generation’ moves are steps to continue toward the UN’s (United Nations) grasp on American education.
6) “Crystal Islands” publications list dates back to 2006, even though the game was released in 2015.
7) If you’ve not seen my article on the U.S. Dept of HHS’s BARDA evidence and how it ties to the SEL (Social Emotional Learning), it’s here.
8) How dissolving the U. S. Dept. of Education would allow the U.S. Dept. of HHS to take over all special needs programs, go here.
9) To access all the NIH projects which are similar to “Health Quest”, be sure to visit their webpage. You’ll see almost every State represented.
10) ESSA’s (Every Student Succeeds Act) plan for using ‘personalized learning’ on special needs students and the truth about what is involved.
11) The stealthy assessments in on-line games is well documented, both here on my blog, and elsewhere.
12) An article from NC State’s News about belief manipulation via AI (artificial intelligence) and games. (*Note the file for one of the research papers goes into deep information some Warriors may want.)
Warriors, it is absolutely imperative we continue on in 2018! The overreach isn’t exclusive in education. The CCSS Machine’s moves are proving out to be an all out assault on our very minds. Using career manipulation games is an attack on the health of our children, their freedoms and privacy. We MUST re-act!